Stremflow, lake-flow patterns, rainfall, and quality of water and sediment in the vicinity of a hazardous-waste landfill near Pinewood, South Carolina, March 1987 through early January 1989
Publisher: U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, Publisher: Books and Open-File Reports [distributor] in Columbia, S.C, Denver, CO
Written in English
- Stream measurements -- South Carolina -- Sumter County,
- Sediment transport -- South Carolina -- Sumter County,
- Hazardous waste sites -- South Carolina -- Pinewood,
- Water quality -- South Carolina -- Sumter County
|Other titles||Streamflow, lake flow patterns, rainfall, and quality of water and sediment in the vicinity of a hazardous waste landfill near Pinewood, South Carolina, March 1987 through early January 1989|
|Statement||by Ronald A. Burt ... [et. al.] ; prepared in cooperation with the South Carolina Public Service Authority|
|Series||Water-resources investigations report -- 91-4056|
|Contributions||Burt, Ronald Allen, South Carolina Public Service Authority, Geological Survey (U.S.)|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||v, 109 p. :|
|Number of Pages||109|
- Evolutionary theory and Christian belief
- Library of useful knowledge.
- How to avoid employment discrimination in Michigan
- Security System Reform And Governance (Dac Guidelines and Reference Series)
- Management experience with applications of multidimensional scaling methods
- Latin American debt and the adjustment crisis
- Multispectral and hyperspectral remote sensing instruments and applications
- A job to kill for
- New Orchard.
- exterior of the horse.
- Julian Stanczak: Color = Form
- Always the wedding planner, never the bride
- Aperture 1952-2002
- Full Committee Hearing on H.R. 9233, To Provide that Certain Enlisted Men of the Armed Forces Shall Not Be Assigned to Duty in Combat Zones
- The Barbour Collection of Connecticut Town Vital Records (Vol. 53)
- Social cognition
- The parson of Gunbarrel Basin
- Getting together (A New View)
- Bahamas trades directory & investors guide.